The Beginning

For me, everyday is a new beginning. Hopefully by starting this blog, I could track and improve my writing skills in the future so that one day I will remember who and how I was back then. Although there are three more exam papers to go and I should be doing my revision, it does not hurt to take some time of an write.


Nothing much happened today. I had a nice Milo drink in the morning. Played Diablo 2 (LOD) and manage to enter Hell Level (no cheat) while waiting for the bathroom to be available. In the afternoon, I went to the faculty to photocopy some tutorials from a friend before going to the post office to pay the house electric bill. Before heading home, I will head to the Dean's Office to check on the graduation form that I had filled and submitted. 

I find it hard to write this first post but times is of the essence and I'm out of time since I'm using the wireless connection in the faculty and there is no internet connection at home besides my battery going low on me. Guess I need to introduce myself but please check my profile

Comments

Popular Posts