Going Back To The Beginning

It seems that after creating a blog, i had never tried to write another. Maybe, deep inside myself, i thought that by sharing a life story i will lose my privacy. Recalling back, i do remember deleting a post on this blog after having comments from other on it. Despite that i want to regain back that post, that action might not be irreversible anymore. But then, by not having a blog, i might not be able to track what i have achieve this pass 2 years and look back someday and be proud for a little. Although its not good to be proud in Islamic teaching as it curbs further improvement upon satisfaction.

It's kinda boring now if i still want to improve my writing ability since time has proven that language is not one of my expertise. Nevertheless, i do want to learn to speak japanese, mandarin and local sarawak native language: Iban so much, someday. I guess without a strong will, nothing much can be achieve.

From today, i hope to write something without hesitation on this blog and make it active again. Next time, maybe i'll write something on my life story so far. Too much work today and stole some of the working hours just to write this chapter.

May Allah bless me with his benovelance and help me in life, always.

Comments

Popular Posts