Clueless

It's been two semester (1 normal term and 1 short term) and i'm still doing my thesis proposal for my MBA. It seems that for doing a thesis while taking coursework does not fit for full time working student like me. I hope it just ends as it is but it doesn't work that way. Life has to be gone thru whether you like it or not.

Work, study, business and having fun? I kept on thinking how to balance them but it never does. Staying in Kuching or generally in Malaysia, a citizen here does think of ways to add to their current income. Inflation rate is high and the recent price hike contributes more to that rating. I guess i'll never forget the 2 1/2 hours que to the gas station when the annoucement was made earlier the day. Next time, i'm sure to remember to recall the criteria of the gas stations in Kuching and not choose those more than two possible drive-ins (e.g. Hui Sing Petronas Station).

Better get back to my proposal or i'll never finish my MBA. Working by the day and studying by night. Hope to write again soon.

Comments

Popular Posts