How is ASTRO serving the society?





This is an inquiry i wrote today. I wonder how they will reply. Do you?

Dear Astro,

I just called your call centre and spoke to your customer representative. Well, i was checking the due date / account balance and just activated the autobilling but haven't got the confirmation on the charge date.
For your information, i have been getting feedbacks from your other customers that sometimes double charging to the credit card occurs in a month and this worries me.
Besides that, i hope that your customer representative will inform in advance for activation service charges (RM25 which is costly for just charging to a credit card since today mostly things are automated) besides just simply suggesting as some customers like me would feel tricked and force to pay since the request had been done before acknowledgement of the charges.


However, due to the fact that the bills arrives late every month which cause us to keep on paying bills late charges, option of changing to other billing address is not possible and there is no other method to check the billing status directly online besides calling your customer service (which is not free) or email for bill inquiry, i opt for your autobilling to my credit card but please confirm the exact date / time (e.g. 1-day before due date) every month where you charge my credit card accordingly as your customer representative does not have that authority to check and set for me.

I beg your apology if this inquiry troubles you but as a loyal customer, in my opinion, always has the right to be served fairly.

Thank You & Best Regards,

-Shahriman-

p/s: don't take this email personally & have a nice day
So, what dyou think? Most people face this same problem but never out voice their thoughts and just talk at the back with others. I wonder if the consumer association in Malaysia can do or have done anything on this matter. I guess that's another issue to be brought up.

Comments

Popular Posts