My Happy New Year

I always knew that once God has taken away our health and activeness, by then you will know how helpless you are and sometimes how medicine does not ease that pain or take it away.

Yesterday, i got sick and laid in bed although it was a new year. I started by catching a flu after doing house cleaning. I guess my body was just too exhausted that i easily caught the virus unexpectedly. Making sure your body has enough rest is truly important. However, i was lucky to have a loving girlfriend who always cared for me although i messed up of getting sick and she went out with her best friend instead of me on new year's night.

As for last year, i lost my wallet at new year's eve. Had to redo my identification card which cost me just RM110 for the penalty excluding the card cost of RM25 (or was it much cheaper for the card), then the credit card at RM50 each and ATM card Bank Islam ATM card which i forgot how much. Although i lost my Maybank ATM card as well, i decided to open a new local account and closing down the old one which i haven't done till now since all my credit cards and ASB loan are attached too. Huhu... after one year of deciding that i still haven't close the account. Not forgetting the money in the wallet which was i think around RM300++. Sucks.. rite? Well, when shits happens and as a human being and God's servant this is a test to be patient and a taxful reminder to not be clumsy.

Another year has passed and while i'm writing this, i am just glad that i have my beautiful and loving girlfriend :)

Comments

Popular Posts