My Joomla! Journey


As i was stumbling across a hard life coping with my responsibilities as an I.C.T. Executive and learning my way to become a professional web designer, I found this wonderful thing that the idea made my life simple and that was Joomla!.

For a start and make it short, Joomla! is ... click here

Well, i was then more surprised that that now most web host provide free pre-installation and there was another mother web control panel called Fantastico which could integrate a lot more other web editor whether you want to do a Blog, a Web Catalog or just automated Informational website which we call Content Management System.. click here

Back in March 2008 when i was struggling to start the website for the organization, there was none of this concept to be found or heard to me. It seem to me that this new concept of web editing without knowing the programming is selling hot and really spreading fast. Guess if you're a fast learner, this business should be good but ofcourse tedious in every way :)

Popular Posts